Do I need to create an account?
- No, you don’t. Simply add your selected items to the cart and go to check out.
How to care for JuLas Jewellery?
- Remove jewelry before shower or bath. Avoid storing in direct sunlight. Apply face and body creams, make – up and fragrance before you put on jewelry. Be sure that jewelry is dry before putting it away. You can clean jewelry with hand wash detergent, water, and a soft cloth. Do not scratch beads and crystals. Dirty part clean gently, then wipe with damp (only water) cloth. Let it dry.
Are these earrings hypoallergenic?
- We are using only quality products, they also cadmium, lead, and nickel free. All earrings are hypoallergenic.
- All my jewelry is PROTECTED FROM GETTING DIRTY by a special nano-repellent which also protects them from damp. The owner will be able to enjoy their beauty for a long time after the purchase.
How long it takes to get my items?
- Normally shipping takes about: 5-10 business days to EU countries and USA 10-15 business days to Canada sometimes shipping takes even 20 business days, it depends on your location. I cannot guarantee your exact arrival time.
When my items will be shipped and how?
- All orders will be shipped within 1-3 business days from the date of payment. All packages will be shipped by registered mail from Ireland. I send the item in a protected bubble envelope and pack them as a gift.
Do I have to pay taxes and duties?
- Please note that any taxes and/or duties on your order will NOT be included in your online total and are not the responsibility of JuLas Jewellery.
Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding these charges, which are assessed by weight and volume once your order is received into the country of the recipient.
Returns & Refunds:
- Returns for up to 10 working days, i.e. excluding weekends and holidays, after the date of receipt of your order. We may not be able to process unidentified returns and they may be returned to the sender. You may return items in their original packaging, to ensure that they are adequately protected in shipment. Reimbursement of the returned item’s price, excluding shipping costs, will be made by crediting your credit card or Paypal account within thirty days of reception of the returned items. Items should be returned new, unused, and with the original shipment. Items that are returned used, incomplete, spoilt, damaged, dirty, or otherwise deteriorated shall not be accepted for full reimbursement and may be sent back to the customer.Custom or personalized orders can’t be returned or exchanged.
- Earrings cannot be returned for hygiene reasons.
- All items are described and photographed as accurately as possible, but if you are not sure about something to ask before purchasing an item.
Returns for repair
- Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within six months of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. The repair of faulty goods is offered free of charge. For any return for refurbishing or repair, please use the CONTACT US form on our site. We may not be able to process unidentified returns and they may be returned to the sender.
23-25 South Channel Court, South Terrace, Cork, Ireland. T12 H277″
Monday – Friday 10 AM – 5 PM